What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- For Residents of California
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Website(s) users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq., California residents have the right:
- to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of information collected about them;
- to request the disclosure of the business purpose for collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom it is shared, and the categories of sources from which personal information is collected;
- to request the deletion of personal information personal information collected, subject to the limitations set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d);
- not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights guaranteed by California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.
Requests for the disclosure or deletion of your personal information can be submitted via telephone, at 1-800-621-8084 or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of categories of personal information collected on this Site and the purposes for the processing of that information, please refer to our California Consumer Protection Act Disclosures and Rights, available here.