Ultimate Dana 60™ Crate Axle, Fits Bracketless, Universal - Rear Axle - 4.88 Gear Ratio, Eaton ELocker® - 10055398
Drive Axle Assembly
All of the features; none of the brackets. The new Ultimate Dana 60 Bracketless Crate Axles allow for installation in virtually any application. The axles include all the features of the Ultimate Dana 60, from Spicer performance ring and pinion gears and heavy-duty upgraded brakes, to the Dana-exclusive high clearance Dana 60 front housing. Get the performance and dependability of Ultimate Dana 60 for your custom build today!
The Ultimate Dana 60 Bracketless axles come with 35-spline, SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts designed for higher torque, larger tires, and off-road punishment; a greatly enhanced carrier with Spicer® performance ring and pinion gearing; massive SPL® 70 u-joints, exclusive to Dana; full-float design for greater load-carrying capacity; and upgraded, heavy-duty brakes with dual-piston calipers.
Features of the Ultimate Dana 60 Bracketless™ axles include:
- selectable locking electronic differentials;
- Spicer® 1350 strap-style, half-round end yokes;
- nodular-iron differential cover with protective ribbing;
- warn 35-spline hub locks;
- dead spindle design for increased strength and ease of service;
- a high-clearance carrier with ribbed housing design; and
- a heavy-duty, 8x6.5-inch wheel-bolt pattern.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.