REINZOSIL RTV Silicone - Single Tube
A permanently elastic, universal silicone sealing compound that is resistant to extreme temperatures, mineral oils, numerous synthetic oils, lubricants, gasoline, diesel/biodiesel fuels, greases, hot and cold water, detergents, sunlight, ozone, and salt water. Its durability, flexibility, and versatility make it a favorite among import car repair specialists. Reinzosil is the RTV sealant of choice in Europe; now, Victor Reinz brings this exceptional, in-demand product to the North American aftermarket. Reinzosil is so versatile that it can replace a dozen or more other varieties of RTV, eliminating excessive SKUs and saving valuable inventory space.
Shipping: Single tube
- Resistant to temperatures from -58°F to 482°F, and briefly up to 608°F (-50°C to 250°C, briefly to 300°C)
- Insignificant shrinkage and loss of mass even in high-heat environments
- Fast-curing, low-odor, noncorrosive (pH neutral, non-acidic, non-oxidizing), and will not harm oxygen sensors
- Sealing gap > 0.006” (0.15 mm)
|Container Type||70ml Tube|
|Zero Volatile Organic Compound||Y|
|Compatible Materials||Universal Applications|
|Country of Origin||
|California Proposition 65||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W1.8900” x H1.4960” x L6.0630”
- Single tube
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!