Home - Return to Previous Page
Spicer 10335062 Driveshaft Assembly Kit, Fits 2021+ Ford Bronco, 4X4, 2 Door (Short Wheel Base) with Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle
Driveshaft Assembly Kit - Bronco Performance UD60 Rear - 1350 Series, 4x4 2 Door (Short Wheel Base)
Availability: Ready to Ship
Engineered for hard-core off-roading, Spicer® driveshafts are built from high-quality steel to deliver the ruggedness and durability you demand from your Ford Bronco. Find out how Spicer innovations can inspire Bronco owners to push the boundaries for years to come.
1350 Series Spicer Driveshafts Features and Benefits
- Engineered with a smaller diameter for improved clearance to the exhaust
- Include a direct-fit bolt-in flange
- Provide ease of installation and a better off-road experience
- Optimized for 0"- 6" lifts
- Deliver strength that can exceed even original equipment
- Maintenance-free SPL® 1350 Series double cardan
- High performance SPL 1350 series u-joint
- Non-greaseable lubed-for-life double cardan centering package
- Improved lube retention and resistance to contaminants
- No loss of operating angle potential
- High-strength, thicker tubing
- Smaller diameter 2×0.120 DOM front shafts allow for improved clearance
- 3×0.083 DOM rear shafts ensure no critical speed issues
- Slip member
- Front shafts feature strong 1.375" spline with a re-lube zerk in the seal
- Rear shafts feature 1.5" spline with a re-lube zerk in the slip yoke
- Lubed-for-life high performance SPL 1350 series u-joint at end of each slip yoke
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.4 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H65.0000” x L5.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.