Join the Preferred Installer Network
Become a Preferred Product Installer
DanaProParts.com is building a nationwide network of installers to act as an extension of Dana.
Preferred Product Installers provide installation services for customers who purchase
Spicer® Performance parts directly from Dana through the DanaProParts.com website.
Now is your opportunity to apply to become a preferred installer with this program.
As a Preferred Product Installer, Dana customers will be guided to you for installation services,
and will have the option to ship parts directly to your facility.
What does it take to become a Preferred Product Installer?
• Licensed automotive repair facility
• Possess at least one ASE Certified Technician
• Located in the contiguous United States (lower 48)
• Positively rated on customer review sites
(BBB, Yelp, Google, Facebook)
• Act as an extension of Dana Inc., providing exceptional
• Possess required liability insurance
• Can receive and facilitate orders placed by DanaProParts.com customers
DanaProParts.com is Working for You
Grounded in Dana’s customer-centric focus, DanaProParts.com is dedicated to connecting its customers with top-tier
installers to provide professional installation services on all Dana performance products. The Preferred Product Installer (PPI) will provide eligible installers with a broad set of resources to reveal a new channel of customers and facilitate an exceptional customer experience.
The Preferred Product Installer program offers direction and support to our customers while driving business to you!