Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Front-Drive Unit (FDU), Fits 2021+ Ford Bronco - 5.38 Gear Ratio, Electronic Locking Differential - 32 Spline
|Axle Model||DANA 44|
|Traction Device||Electronic Locker|
The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® FDU provides the strength and durability that you need to outfit your vehicle for off-road performance. With a 32-spline diff and an aftermarket exclusive housing that allows you to use your choice of gear ratio, it's everything you need, ready to go right out of the crate.
The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Front-Drive Unit Axle Features and Benefits
- Dana-designed, cast-iron, center housing allows for deep gear ratios to provide the perfect set up for your Bronco
- 32-spline differential side gears provide improved strength for better off-road performance
- Electronic locking differential offers optimal traction when you need it
- Choose the best gear ratio for your unique rig
- Fully loaded and ready to install to save time and money
- FAD-eliminated solid axle tube for increased strength
Front-Drive Unit (FDU) axles from Dana offer an independent suspension system for front-drive axles in four-wheel drive Ford sport utility vehicles such as the ready-for-anything Bronco. AdvanTEK® technology delivers premium performance with enhanced gear geometry, power density, improved bearing technology, and more.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.