Ultimate Dana 60™ Semi-Float, Rear Axle, Fits 2021+ Ford Bronco - 5.38 Gear Ratio, Eaton ELocker®, 73 in. Width
Axle Assembly, Bronco UD60 Semi Float
For a direct-fit solution that’s built for superior strength, Dana now offers the Ultimate Dana 60™ Semi-Float Axle for the Ford Bronco. You can get all the benefits of the celebrated Ultimate Dana 60™ axle—like Spicer® chromoly steel axle shafts, Spicer ring and pinion gearing, a nodular iron diff cover, heavy-duty brackets, and more—while enjoying optimum weight capability.
The Ultimate Dana 60® Semi-Float Rear Axle Features and Benefits
- Double-row tapered roller axle bearings deliver crucial strength and weight capability
- 5- or 6- wheel lug patterns: reuse your wheels when updating from a stock semi-float
- High-strength 35 spline chromoly axle shafts for durability and improved off-road performance
- Nodular iron differential cover provides better protection from obstacles and an eye-catching design
- Fully ABS compatible
- .400 tubing and heavy-gauge brackets for added strength
- Eaton E-locker or ARB Air Locker options for the ultimate custom selectable traction
- Five ratio options deliver the best setup for your unique rig
This is a 73-inch width Ultimate Dana 60 Semi-Float Rear.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.