Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle, Fits Jeep Wrangler JK - 4.88 Ratio with Eaton ELocker® - 2023612-1
Drive Axle Assembly
Spicer Drive Axle Assembly - 2023612-1. The Ultimate Dana 60™ Crate Axle (Bolt In Axle Assembly for JK).
Availability: Expected to ship in 5 weeks
As Jeep owners modify their axles for even better performance over rocks, across sand, and through mud, Dana has taken notice. That is why Ultimate Dana 60 rear axles are built with the innovations that give you the confidence to take on the toughest terrain. Get the performance and dependability of Ultimate Dana 60 for your Jeep Wrangler!
Ultimate Dana 60 axles are designed to give you an advantage across even the most brutal terrain:
- Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Axle tubes: 3.5" outside diameter/.370" (front) or .390" (rear) wall thickness
- Spicer® ring and pinion gearing: 10" (256 mm) on front axles and 9.75" (248 mm) on rear
- Genuine “Made in the USA” gearing
- Heavy-duty 8" x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern
- Nodular iron diff cover
- Selectable electronic locking differentials
- Heavy-duty brackets
- Spicer® 1350 strap-style/half-round end yoke
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system
- Dead spindle design (front)
- Massive Spicer® SPL®-70 u-joints—exclusive to Dana (front)
- Upper and lower control arms in same location as OE (front)
- Warn® 35 spline hub locks (front)
COMPATIBLE WITH APPLICATIONS
|2007 - 2017||Jeep||Wrangler||--||Rear,with 4.88 Ratio,with Eaton Electronic Locker Includes Brakes,with Ultimate Dana 60 Axle,with Ultimate Dana 60 Crate Axle|
|2018 - 2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||--||Rear,with 4.88 Ratio,with Eaton Electronic Locker Includes Brakes,with Ultimate Dana 60 Axle,with Ultimate Dana 60 Crate Axle|
- Expected to ship in 5 weeks
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!